Saturday, July 15, 2006

Yo can we get fries with that shake?

Cherie
Cherie
Talk about an ass that's oh so cherry
Meet this week's bubble butt Cherie
With a knock out like this
Your dick will be nuttin' in pure bliss
Cause this is one smokin' hottie
Who has one hell of a bubblicious body!!!

Warning: this ass may be fatal to the weak of heart; in other words if you can't handle this ass, run for your freakin' life cause it's a straight out killer! So check it, I'm out cruisin' and I spot this insane ass swayin', bent over her broke ass car, and my freakin' eyes popped out of my skull! So of course I had to try and help, and what do I find out, but that little Latina Cherie is a Salsa dancer. What else could I do but bring that bootylicious ass back to the ''Booty Cave'' and get that ass dancin' on my stiff cock. Guys let me tell you, this ass was truly Spanish fly, you know what I’m sayin'? PADOWW-WOW-WOW!!!
"It's a bird... It's a plane... no, it's Bubblious Booty!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home