Saturday, September 16, 2006

Brown Eye for the Booty Guy!

Pinky
Pinky
What can we say about Pinky
Other then to grab your one eye winky
Cause this girl will make you cream your shorts
And leave your mind all out of sorts
It's just the power of her butt
That makes guys bust their nut!!!

Dear lord, thank you for sending a poor bastard like me, this ass, cause damn Pinky has just an insane, mind blowin', cock popin ass! I swear, if her ass was anymore perfect it'd be hangin' in a museum as the next wonder of the world! I saw that ass and it knocked my stupid, literally, my mind just couldn't wrap itself around that ass... yo so check it out cause missin' this ass just ain't acceptable! PEACE!!
Damn this girl's ass has got enough room to park you and your friend's cars in!!!

1 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Blogger Givemebootyorgivemedeath said...

OMG GET AT ME PLEASE!Hit me up or let me hit dat perfect brown round juicy booty!

*Butt, I mean but on da real hit me up at Yungmunybrent@yahoo.com*

PRETTY PLEASE aint as close to how pretty yo booty is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home