Saturday, September 30, 2006

Don’t believe them, there is no such thing as too much ass!!

Angel
Angel
What's this Angel's tale
She's got an ass that’s off the scale
Men just can't contain their cocks
Their brain's go into booty shock
That's why she's now a bubble slut
Cause she just love's showin' off her bubblilicious butt!!!

The God of booty has finally heard my rants, cause he sent me an Angel with a phat poppin ass! Yo check this, I've given up lookin' for booty, they just keep cummin' to me, so it's only natural that a killer ass like Angel's would ''cum to the Destro''... so naturally I perused my depraved, booty overloaded mind and came up with the first ever bubble butt painting, that's right guys we painted her ass after we tapped that ass! So don't be an uncultured booty craved slob and check out the painting of this Angel, PEACE OUT!!!
Yo Angel's ass is so sweet her nickname is ''DAMMMNNNNN!''

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home