Saturday, September 02, 2006

Mega Bubble Butts

Amber
Amber
Yo, so what's bigger than a school
And guaranteed to make you drool
What else but Amber's sweet ass
So freakin huge it has it's own atlas
Certified to blow you mind
Cause this girl has one mega behind
So whip out your raging meat
And beat it to this swingin ass treat!

You know that old theme ''I don't wanna grow up...'' Well fuck that in a dirty spot, cause damn! This is some serious toys this bubblicious chick brought to me... I mean these are the kind of fun bags that come with a warning like ''Smothering Hazzard'' or ''Two Man Lift'' cause damn this girl's got some serious backside to her! I swear I started looking at her round rump melons last night, and I still can't get my eyes to completely focus in on it. There's just to much ass for the naked eye! So wack your wangs and give some props to my girl Amber cause this bitch has got some serious bubble going on! PEACE!
Yo this ass is so gia-normous that you have to be a certain height just to ride it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home