Friday, October 27, 2006

ASS-TASTIC SURPRISE

Jassie
Jassie
Jassie's got an ass that could kill
Cause this girl's got mad booty skills
It's just so big and rump rockin' round
Once you see it your bubble bound
Simply cause this girl's got so much badunkadunk
That before you know it you're booty drunk!!!

Yo, you know it's a good thing when friends owe you ass... I'm serious a friend of mine from way back showed up with a present for me, a nice young bubblicious ass whose name is Jassie! I mean here's an ass that just jiggles when she wiggles, and this girl knows how to wiggle her ass! And how about this, my friend stuck around to make sure I had one bubble bangin' rump rockin' of a good time! Yo, missin' this sweet cheeked wonder is not something you wanna do, so grab your meat and get crankin'!!
Jassie's got an ass you can spot from a mile away, just cause it's that freakin' huge!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home