Sunday, October 08, 2006

Mega Junk in the Trunk

Britney
Britney
Guys just go beserk
They grab their dicks and go to work
Cause they see Britney's ass so plump
They just want to fuck her smokin' rump
That's why we had to let all the world see
So that every man would agree
The Bonanza of Bubble is the only place to be!!

Okay all you ass lovin', booty huggin', bubble slut fuckin' guys, the school of booty is open, and the one and only Destro-ramma-ramma-ramus will be your instructor! This blew my mind, I'd never thought of teaching bubble dynamics, so when one of my bros asked me about ass I couldn't stop myself from giving a live demonstration, and thank god I did, cause guys I found an ass that's so... seriously the butt on Britney... I can't describe how bubbly her butt truly is, it's just BA-DAM in your face, and if you're lucky on your cock... PEACE!!
OMG Britney's ass is so bubbly sweet, your dick instantly grows a sweet tooth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home