Friday, November 17, 2006

Peek-A-Bubble-Boo

Richelle
Richelle
Richelle brought her ass to play
And with that ass it's a bubble butt buffet
So much for a guy to wrap his grill around
So much for a guy to pelvic pound
Cause any guy that looks at this booty
Is going to be drawn to its perfect beauty!!

Yo here's an ass that advertises and this girl's got enough booty that you could put a whole freakin' billboard on! So, like I go shoppin' with friends and out of nowhere they're tellin' me to bring the cam over and what do I spy but a bangin' bubble ass shakin' it's shit, tryin' like hell to squeeze into this pair of tight keister-rific pants and my jaw just hit the ground, cause girl's back their jiggling her junk playin' with her ass, and I just couldn't help it, that ass just begged to be certified as only an ass master like myself can do, so we brought that ass back to the crib and shook it like it weren't no thing, PEACE!!!
Yo Richelle's got such a bootilicious butt, major companies are tryin' like hell to get an ad on it, cause they know it'll never be missed!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home