Saturday, December 02, 2006

Bubble Butt to the 10th Power!

Alexia
Alexia
Guys be warned
Or prepare to be mourned
Cause this booty is a straight out killa'
It's a rump rockin' bubblicious thrilla'
That'll make you blow a cosmic load
If at first your mind doesn't explode!!!

Holy Shhiii-aaaattttttt, Alexia's got the ass that keeps on bouncin'... I kid you not, my boy gives me a holler sayin' he's got a special bubblicious surprise for me! I didn't know what to expect but I'll admit I wasn't let down and neither was my cock! Girl can work her ass, shake her shit, the whole booty load, its like booty that knows how to be booty, ya know? So we grilled this girl, made her work that ass and let me tell you, it was like heaven... booty lovers of the world, this is one sweet ass that can't be missed, PEACE OUT!!!
Alexia's ass has been banned from theaters all across the country, cause girl’s such a mega bottom booty it blocks the whole damn screen!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home